Marshall High School
For all us po' folk not lucky enough to live near
our favorite lake, enjoy a bit of nostalgia ~
For you folk lucky enough
to live near Caddo, uh, think twice before
you go a-skiin' ~ Click link
And one for you, Miss Brotze ~
OK, just ONE more Brotze joke:
Keep scrolling down for some songs &
lyrics from the 50s & 60s
Wm. B. Travis Choir 1958
Thanks, Pat Bailey
Songs f Songs from the 50s & 60s WITH LYRICS. There's even some Karaoke.
Go ahead ~ sing your little heart out ~
In case you weren't
feeling old enough
oday, each year the
staff at Beloit College
in WI puts together a
list to give the faculty a sense of the mindset of
this year's incoming
freshmen. Here's this year's list:
1. The incoming freshmen were born in 1998.
2. They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.
3. Their lifetime has always included AIDS.
4. Bottle caps have always been screw off & plastic.
5. They have always had an answering machine.
6. They have always had cable.
7. They cannot fathom not having a remote control.
Now I know what our parents thought about our generation....
Lyrics & songs from the 50s & 60s
Surviving the Good Old Days (Click pic)
Mostly songs from the 50s, but since our class spans the 50s & 60s,
these might be fun to listen to.
The Irony of Aging