Marshall High School
This video above is for Jean Hailey. I love you. You taught me
about the day the music died.
And one for you, Miss Brotze ~
OK, just ONE more Brotze joke:
Any of you "get" this?
Keep scrolling down for some songs &
lyrics from the 50s & 60s.
Wm. B. Travis Choir 1958
Thanks, Pat Bailey
Songs from the 50s & 60s WITH LYRICS. There's
even some Karaoke.
Go ahead ~ sing your little heart out ~
In case you weren't
feeling old enough
today, each year the
staff at Beloit College
in WI puts together a
list to give the faculty a sense of the mindset of
this year's incoming
freshmen. Here's this year's list:
1. The incoming freshmen were born in 1998.
2. They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.
3. Their lifetime has always included AIDS.
4. Bottle caps have always been screw off & plastic.
5. They have always had an answering machine.
6. They have always had cable.
7. They cannot fathom not having a remote control.
Now I know what our parents thought about our generation....
Lyrics & songs from the 50s & 60s
Surviving the Good Old Days (Click pic)
Mostly songs from the 50s, but since our class spans the 50s & 60s,
these might be fun to listen to.
The Irony of Aging